On March 28th Re-Elect Paul Boudreau!
I am asking for your vote on March 28th to continue representing you, the teachers of the Halifax County Local, as your Provincial Executive member. I am the father of three public school students as well as the spouse of a Halifax County Local member.
As we begin contract negotiations I believe I have the skill set and experience this role requires. Over my 20 years of teaching I have held several relevant roles including…
- Negotiating Team Member
- Teachers’ Pension Board Member
- Insurance Trustee Chair
- First Vice President
- Provincial Executive Member (6 years)
As your Provincial Executive member I will…
- Fight for Increased Prep Time and Classroom Supports
- Protect your Pension and Benefits
- Continue being a strong voice for Halifax County Teachers
I look forward to continuing our conversation,